What I don't agree with

TheLastOlympian07

The Dispersal Draft has been taking place for god knows how long and to be honest I don't like the way it was done. I think it could have brought some life to the boards if it were done live on the boards. However, it is done in secret in the GM forums and that is not fun for anyone. The other thing is, that is seems to be taking a long fucking time to be done. Yes this is league changing stuff that is happenings but it is taking way to long and quite honestly, I am not even excited to see where I end up, I just want it to be over because it's taking way to long. Hopefully it doesn't take too long. The VHL Entry Draft is also supposed to be happening but there seems to be no hype at all. Overall this off-season has been long it seems to be or it just seems extra boring.

• Commissioner

It’s very nearly done. The first couple of rounds took awhile but the later ones have been flying.

I agree that it might have ave sparked some activity but because of the nature of it (everyone not being in to pick at the same time like a normal draft) it would have been far too long and dragged out for any kind of public excitement.