POLL: Should EU teams relocate to NA?

hedgehog337

so?  

24 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 hour ago, Tyler said:

man I like to hope people who join know where Riga and Davos are lol it's grade school stuff

I knew where they both were being from Europe, but Davos is a pretty small city and not a well known city in Switzerland. Riga is Latvias capital so more common knowledge 

5 minutes ago, Gooningitup said:

I knew where they both were being from Europe, but Davos is a pretty small city and not a well known city in Switzerland. Riga is Latvias capital so more common knowledge 

HC Davos in nhl 2005 tho

43 minutes ago, Tyler said:

how it should be in my eyes

no one should go without cum

I’m sorry but I’m tired of cum stragglers on the corner asking for spare cups of cum. The cum economy is doing just fine and there are plenty of ways to produce plenty of cum. Stop with the cum handouts.

I think it´s time to remove the hate and create World - division. Everytime I´m labeled as European, I feel offended. I identify myself as World citizen, there is no borders in my world, my wife is your wife and vise versa.

What all this means for VHL? Not sure, but I do think Helsinki should stay for sure and be used as punishment for users who act badly. If they do something shady or act like a douche, they will be sent to Helsinki where they must play minimum of 50 games, even more depending on what they did.

3 minutes ago, jRuutu said:

I think it´s time to remove the hate and create World - division. Everytime I´m labeled as European, I feel offended. I identify myself as World citizen, there is no borders in my world, my wife is your wife and vise versa.

What all this means for VHL? Not sure, but I do think Helsinki should stay for sure and be used as punishment for users who act badly. If they do something shady or act like a douche, they will be sent to Helsinki where they must play minimum of 50 games, even more depending on what they did.

Helsinki is the new gulag of the vhl