POLL: Should EU teams relocate to NA?

hedgehog337

so?  

24 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

10 minutes ago, jRuutu said:

What all this means for VHL? Not sure, but I do think Helsinki should stay for sure and be used as punishment for users who act badly. If they do something shady or act like a douche, they will be sent to Helsinki where they must play minimum of 50 games, even more depending on what they did

Dayum, @Higgins must be proud of his team now. And happy as well, he's gonna make members do shit and then winning cups everytime.

Just now, hedgehog337 said:

young-people-gas-masks-12228513.jpg

Typical citizens of Helsinki.

The reason why you need to wear those masks is not only the fire and smoke, but also the fact that Helsinki is located under a giant poop cloud. Cant see it, but you can feel it  - tiny poop particles will fly in your eyes if you don´t wear a mask.

5 minutes ago, jRuutu said:

The reason why you need to wear those masks is not only the fire and smoke, but also the fact that Helsinki is located under a giant poop cloud. Cant see it, but you can feel it  - tiny poop particles will fly in your eyes if you don´t wear a mask.

I guess they don't know how to get rid of these poop clouds. Tell them how they can solve this. like this:

HTB1FfgTbYwTMeJjSszfq6xbtFXaE.jpg

Make Earth great and clean again! Greenpeace organization approves this message.

Edited by hedgehog337

Just now, hedgehog337 said:

I guess they don't know how to get rid of these poop clouds. Tell them how they can solve this. like this:

HTB1FfgTbYwTMeJjSszfq6xbtFXaE.jpg

Make Earth great and clean again! Greenpeace organization approves this message.

Show that gif to person from Helsinki and he will think you are a wizard, they still use outhouses over in Helsinki you know.

I must go, gotta sleep - back to share stories about Helsinki tomorrow! :th_goat:

1 minute ago, jRuutu said:

Show that gif to person from Helsinki and he will think you are a wizard, they still use outhouses over in Helsinki you know.

Like this?

29519874.jpg

Damn...

3 hours ago, hedgehog337 said:

Do you think every person in the world knows geography that well?

It's clear I'm one of them who doesn't knows geography very well. Apparently Helsinki is a country in mid-Africa. jadawhy

9 hours ago, Devise said:

I voted yes. I think @Kendrick had a good suggestion in the media spot he did not that long ago about what NA teams to switch too. 

All of these locations are meh to me. Someone else could relocate the team to Chicago yeah, but not me.

On 12/15/2017 at 8:31 PM, Ahma said:

Geography is BASIC KNOWLEDGE

I got a niece who was like 17 years old when she found out Africa was a continent and not a country.

Not everyone will know. And yes we did laugh a lot about it to her