BOG [2/2]

Bushito

• 2 weeks later...

Really like the render against the dark BG.The flames layered over his body are well done, and everything has good contrast,colour and sharpness to it.

Ok now the only thing I have a fault with is the font. The style of it doesn't seem to fit the nice job you've done with the player. Maybe something a little more classy looking would benefit the SIG. What I really think I have a problem with is the the three shades of shit colour you've used on the lettering. Does not appeal at all and I like the colour of brown bit not this shit. Sorry Bush.

A simple but great looking SIG tarnished by the color turd.

j12irm.png

Review: Left side = fire. Pun totally intended, but it looks amazing and the effects fit perfectly. The right side, not so much. The text is fine, I like it, but the solid black BG doesn't fit this, IMO. I think even a subtle overlay of a crowd, a brick wall, even a forest, just something to provide a bit of substance in the background would really elevate this. Also, it looks like you either missed a bit when cutting the render, or you stroked him with a 1px white outline - I'm not really a huge fan of that either lol.