Claimed: simple stuff. [2/2]

solas

• 2 weeks later...

Its pretty sweet how color and b&w cabln be mixed in a render. I haven't figured out how to do that yet working on a phone.

The player has good detail, nice contrast and effective lighting to his face/helmet.

Lettering wise, its bright and bold layered on to the guy. I think the "25" is out of place though behind his name. Idk, maybe pushed to the left more so we could see the 5 better.

Colour of his jersey looks great along with the b&w theme.

To me the top left BG looks kind've awkward, maybe just a solid color like the lower BG would be more appealing.

Pretty hot looking SIG!

• DollarAndADream changed the title to Claimed: simple stuff. [1/2]
  • 1 month later...

Mn3Lv1e.png

Love how simple this sig is, I always like it when sig makers make the render's face black n white and leave the render's jersey to pop out, here I think it looks good. I'm a fan of the text/font especially the number underneath the rest of the text. One thing I would have done differently is to crop some pixels off the top and bottom of this sig and also added a lens flare here and there and a light source by the renders visor.