Vilhjálmsson Triplets Press Conference

Possum Queen

On 3/17/2018 at 8:52 AM, Beketov said:

1. How have you three been adjusting to the VHL thus far? Do you believe this adjustment period is hurting the Lynx?

2. Given that this was the one season where you could choose your own team, are you worried that VHLM GM’s will ignore your wishes in the off-season and draft all three of you to separate teams?

1. Super late on this one. I feel I adjusted well, but life is absolutely murdering me right now. Which has been a real bummer.  I do think us being youngins to start wasn't helping the Lynx. Seems we've put it together some now after some much needed TPE.

2. I wouldn't say that I'm worried. We'll end up on the same team, eventually. If someone can make that happen earlier than later, terrific. I'm wondering if me getting beat up the last few weeks and falling behind in TPE will make that easier tbh haha.

On 3/19/2018 at 5:37 PM, omgitshim said:

1. You all were traded to the Las Vegas Aces in a deadline deal that almost never happened. What was the first thing that went through your head when you found out about the trade?

2. In Ottawa, the three of you had all the playing time you could ever want. Now that you're in a situation with other talented forwards, how will you guys fare with potentially less playing time?

3. A city like Las Vegas has millions of things to do on a daily basis. Is there anything you're looking forward to now that you'll be there for the long haul?

4. Las Vegas is known as Sin City. Which of you is most likely to end up in jail due to participating in "extra curricular activities" on the strip?

1. I found about the trade pretty late. I thought it was kind of Diamond to give us a shot to compete, as the writing was on the wall with the Lynx team. That's not an easy decision to make for a GM, so much thanks to him to make it happen.

2. The way I see it, playing time will come. Of course we liked jumping into the role we got, but I think we like winning a little more. There's some give and take there, always.

3. "Back home we have famous HBO show Cathouse. Everyone watch Cathouse. I want to meet Airforce Amy. Haven't had chance yet. I won't leave without visit cat house."

4. "Probably Jo. He get riled up and never listen. He always hate author figures. Authority? Authority figures."

• 3 weeks later...

1. What are your thoughts on this draft class?

2. Which teams are you most hoping to get drafted to?

3. What do you need to work on over the summer?

4. Who is the best player you got to play with this season?

5. Who is the worst player you had to play with this season?

5 hours ago, Dangles13 said:

1. What are your thoughts on this draft class?

2. Which teams are you most hoping to get drafted to?

3. What do you need to work on over the summer?

4. Who is the best player you got to play with this season?

5. Who is the worst player you had to play with this season?

@Shaka @Týr

1. This draft class great. My brothers and I are in it. Except Jakub. He sucks.

2. Wranglers. I can learn how to ride horse, wear leather boots. Not Helsinki. We left Europe to play hockey. If we get Helsinki, we just back playing hockey in worse Euro country.

3. How you say, "the hand eye"? I need to work on getting good passes to teammates, stickhandle.

4. My brother Jonas, eh? Many clutch goals.

5. My brother Jakub. I told you. He suck.

Edited by MWHazard

• Commissioner

1. The draft is done and you were all picked up but to 3 different teams. How do you feel about that? Is your plan still to play together?

2. How do you feel about the team that drafted you?

On 4/16/2018 at 3:55 AM, Beketov said:

1. The draft is done and you were all picked up but to 3 different teams. How do you feel about that? Is your plan still to play together?

2. How do you feel about the team that drafted you?

1. I split question into two. My agent say I get more bonus if I answer more question. I feel ok about draft. My brothers and I still in the same league, still getting to play together.

2. Our plan is to come to NA and play hockey, meet girls. We still do that, yes?

3. Calgary great. They send me down for one more season, then I join. Coach and I have good start.

• 2 weeks later...

1.) Saskatoon has finally started to come around after a rough start. What has sparked this turn around?

2.) Will the Wild win the cup this season?

3.) Oslo seems to have your number this season. What makes them such a tough opponent?

4.) Who has been the Wild's MVP so far this season?

5.) Do you have any opinion on the potential rebranding of the Wild?

6.) Besides you three, who on the team has the best beard?