Bye Shpeen

.sniffuM

6 minutes ago, .sniffuM said:

I was offended at just how many inactives you grabbed in that deal tbh

Toivonen and Lenin there isn't really much point for since this is the last year of eligibility for them, just had them in there since they were part of Spade's original offer. Honestly, I look at the deal as Guimond, a 4th, and depth.

10 minutes ago, diamond_ace said:

Toivonen and Lenin there isn't really much point for since this is the last year of eligibility for them, just had them in there since they were part of Spade's original offer. Honestly, I look at the deal as Guimond, a 4th, and depth.

To be fair, Toivonen has been like..... Great this year.  Second highest points by a LW if I remember correctly

1 minute ago, Spade18 said:

To be fair, Toivonen has been like..... Great this year.  Second highest points by a LW if I remember correctly

I'd like for him to be great NEXT year. More specifically, I'd like for his eligibility to not run out next year. I don't particularly need him to be good this year

1 minute ago, Spade18 said:

I mean, truth.

At least this year I can work on getting some chemistry between Charizard, Danglecoch, and Guimond. That's honestly not a bad VHLM line. Develop around it and Asipi in goal next year with a year of welfares under his belt. Pick up some D in the draft and I could compete fairly well next season

3 minutes ago, .sniffuM said:

The VHLM always needs @diamond_ace to be a GM tbh

I intend to be one for a very long time. Only 3 ways I would stop:

1. Active new guy wants a spot, there are no available spots. Even then, naming him an unofficial co until something pops up is always an option.

2. Get roped into a job in the bigs like @Beaviss did by being on a team when the GM goes inactive.

3. Life gets in the way and I go inactive again.

Barring those three things, I'm expecting to be here for the long haul