GM 268: Americans vs. Reign

VHL Games

20 hours ago, hedgehog337 said:

@JardyB10 I actually sent you lines. 

smh

I'm pretty sure I would have loaded the lines you sent on Thursday. Are these not the correct ones? And were they also incorrect on Thursday and Friday's games?

1 minute ago, hedgehog337 said:

I also sent you lines on Saturday.

and on Sunday as well btw

Looking through my inbox, other than the ones you sent me ~12 hours ago fpr today, my last from you was Thursday (3 days ago). But for some weird reason, I just noticed the lines you sent yesterday are in my junk folder. So I'm not sure why that happened. Sorry about that.

2 minutes ago, JardyB10 said:

Looking through my inbox, other than the ones you sent me ~12 hours ago fpr today, my last from you was Thursday (3 days ago). But for some weird reason, I just noticed the lines you sent yesterday are in my junk folder. So I'm not sure why that happened. Sorry about that.

Good thing is King started 63 times. Could've been worse if this game was his 65th as a starter.

1 minute ago, hedgehog337 said:

Good thing is King started 63 times. Could've been worse if this game was his 65th as a starter.

Nah, he actually is able to start one more game, which I set for the last of the season. Seems like he just keeps getting yanked because he's a scrub.

Which speaking of which, I just realized I unwittingly left one day of games left. So I may as well sim the rest.