Embracing the Suck

Shaka

Image result for hockey hard

Well, it's been a few months since I arrived with Jonas Vilhjálmsson and things haven't gone as planned. Life got ridiculously busy as of late. In real life, I've taken on more and more duties as the VP of Operations at my company and it's utterly overwhelming. No one person can do all of this work. In addition to this, my three-month-old decided to embark on a sleep regression. The combination of the two has ran me into the ground. In the sim world, the lack of activity has ended the career of Bayek before it ever got started and I've all by finished me tenure at the EFL. Here in the VHL, I've left a lot to be desired. My brother, Johannes, has doubled my TPE. My other brother, Jakub, has outearned me. I have a measly 72 TPE with a draft year nearing. That's comical to me.

But sometimes, the start of your career doesn't go the way you planned. What should have been, the Vilhjálmsson brothers dominating each league together at some point, has run into it's first real obstacle and looks far from reality. I'm enjoying the ride. Part of being a great player, and a great brother to my fake family, is getting back on that horse and trying again. If I can rally, and get back into rythem updating Jonas again, this will be a blip on an otherwise enjoyable career. If I continue to have troubles, I'll continue to grind it out.

Come rain or shine, I'm all in with this. 

Embracing the suck.

You'll get through it, bud. I'm glad to get to be in a hockey league with you.

Usually in the leagues we're in you know way more about the sim than I do. Now the turntables have turned!