A hungover podcast

Victor

• Commissioner
Just now, Victor said:

Ah so there is a radio section. I must have been blind.

To be fair it keeps hiding lately. Somehow when a forum gets accidentally moved somewhere else it always seems to be this one. I only put it back in probably last week from it’s last game of hide and seek.

Just an FYI as well, some of the guys you mentioned (STZ, MWHazard, etc) are actually S60 Guys. They came in at pre-season so they weren’t drafted in the VHLM. Puts them in both drafts of the off-season. I think Street was the first S61 guy created.

• Admin
1 hour ago, Beketov said:

To be fair it keeps hiding lately. Somehow when a forum gets accidentally moved somewhere else it always seems to be this one. I only put it back in probably last week from it’s last game of hide and seek.

Just an FYI as well, some of the guys you mentioned (STZ, MWHazard, etc) are actually S60 Guys. They came in at pre-season so they weren’t drafted in the VHLM. Puts them in both drafts of the off-season. I think Street was the first S61 guy created.

Ah fine yeah makes sense - I forgot what we changed VHLM drafts to and my mind went back to a memory from before S20 lol.

• Commissioner
1 hour ago, sterling said:

Dementia is a sad disease.

What were we talking about?

Creamed corn and dentures of course.