D - Robert Malenko (SASK)

Beaviss

Welcome Saskatoon will offer 1 million 

As a dman if u stay active i can promise top pairing minutes. At minimum top 4. 

We desperatly need defense as we feature the best offense and goalie in the league. Just missing that final piece that could be you!

Welcome to the league @pennypenny

As the GM of the Yukon Rush we are pleased to offer you top line minutes. Currently we are a rope team in the league but just started some trades that will see us start to slide in the standings.

With that being said we offer you a 1 year contact worth 1,000,000. 

Good luck no matter where you sign. You can always reach out to me on any team that you are on for assistance. 

I would like to thank everyone for their offers currently in place. I will be deciding in the next little bit which team I have decided to sign with. If there is anything else any of the GMs would like to provide as information, I would be much obliged to hear it. Thank you again, and I will decide shortly.

57 minutes ago, Gooningitup said:

Welcome Saskatoon will offer 1 million 

As a dman if u stay active i can promise top pairing minutes. At minimum top 4. 

We desperatly need defense as we feature the best offense and goalie in the league. Just missing that final piece that could be you!

49 minutes ago, Smarch said:

Welcome to the league @pennypenny

As the GM of the Yukon Rush we are pleased to offer you top line minutes. Currently we are a rope team in the league but just started some trades that will see us start to slide in the standings.

With that being said we offer you a 1 year contact worth 1,000,000. 

Good luck no matter where you sign. You can always reach out to me on any team that you are on for assistance. 

42 minutes ago, Spade18 said:

Vegas offers $1 Million for the season.  When I say you'll be on the ice all the time, I mean ALL THE TIME.  Top pair, pp, pk, 3 on 3 situations, last minute and even shoot out line up if you want.

First off, I want to thank all of you for the offers. I went through each team and their rosters to get a better feel for the situation. Currently, I believe I can become a high caliber player - and I would like to start off by signing with a team that would allow me to be mentored by some of the best here in the minors. As well as being close to home and family. Therefore, I have decided to sign with the Saskatoon Wild.