Graphics Grader

Fire Tortorella

I'll throw my hat in the ring.  Been active here for a while, have 2-3 years of sim league graphics experience (maybe 3+ of sim league experience total), and I've been a graphics grader in the past (SSN v2, MFA).

Edited by lightning25

I'll throw my hat in the ring.  Been active here for a while, have 2+ years of sim league graphics experience, and I've been a graphics grader in the past (SSN v2, MFA).

This guy!

If not him, then me, the former greatest grader. Fuck you STZ, it's my crown bitch.

I apply, I have been a gfx grader in pretty much every league but this one that I have been in, yes I am not that but I can relate to alot of the guys on here that are at the same level as me that are trying to start making over the top sigs. I have over 2 years of making sigs, probably about a year and a half with PS.

I apply, I have been a gfx grader in pretty much every league but this one that I have been in, yes I am not that but I can relate to alot of the guys on here that are at the same level as me that are trying to start making over the top sigs. I have over 2 years of making sigs, probably about a year and a half with PS.

there is no way

Apps will be sent out either tonight or tomorrow afternoon. Sorry for the delay.

I apply, and if I get the job, I promise everyone except Noah will get a 6 every week.  He'll have to work for his

Edited by Chamomile Tea in a Cup :^D