Member Recovery

I realize that, but merging members is still a legit phrase. No need to nit pick it. I was saying that their community of 40 members should join us and become stronger. 808 came up with the idea

Well that's not really "merging", I wasn't nitpicking.. I was reading what you said..

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well that's not really "merging", I wasn't nitpicking.. I was reading what you said..

Merging members, yes it is. It's a correct phrase. Merging the sites members would be a cool idea. Regardless, I am suggesting an idea.

Merging members, yes it is. It's a correct phrase. Merging the sites members would be a cool idea. Regardless, I am suggesting an idea.

You didn't say merging members, so.. I was responding to what you said because what you wrote made it implied you'd want to merge the leagues.. Not members, relax.

You didn't say merging members, so.. I was responding to what you said because what you wrote made it implied you'd want to merge the leagues.. Not members, relax.

I am relaxed just tired of being chased around. Anyways my idea was that the members from their site joins our site and I know 808 has talked to Meowing already. Interesting to see if an answer was given

I am relaxed just tired of being chased around. Anyways my idea was that the members from their site joins our site and I know 808 has talked to Meowing already. Interesting to see if an answer was given

OK champ.

It would just be a member movement. The site is at S1, and more then likely isn't going to make it. If it has members not from here or SHL, what would be the harm in bringing their members over here?

Of course I'd need someone from their side to answer first but....

It would just be a member movement. The site is at S1, and more then likely isn't going to make it. If it has members not from here or SHL, what would be the harm in bringing their members over here?

Of course I'd need someone from their side to answer first but....

Meowing hasnt responded...weird she seems pretty active

Anyone know how to track down Shetler (Goaltender334 I think his username was) or Latifa (elliotegg)? I think they're both on SHL but I'm not 100% sure.

Good to see you back! 

I can get elliotegg, he's a teammate of me in the basketball league.

Jordan22 I'm not sure if anyone knows him by any other names but he had over 100 TPE at the time of the draft and had just gone inactive maybe someone knows him elsewhere or can try to contact him through the old site contact information.

Jordan22 I'm not sure if anyone knows him by any other names but he had over 100 TPE at the time of the draft and had just gone inactive maybe someone knows him elsewhere or can try to contact him through the old site contact information.

He was inactive 2 months before the draft. His player was Vincezzo Vachitti or whatever it was called. He recreated and had about 60 TPE in carryover. He was active for 3 weeks and then left

I bailed on the whole league because you took something that was fun for me and turned it into something unbearable.

I did? Or the league did? I think that's just a weak excuse haha

You did, you posted in every single thing I did trolling me to the point that it was not worth coming on the site.

Pretty sure that was everyone. Let's not forget you said before you were the GM that you thought it was "easy" and that "you'd be the best GM cause you know what to do". The success Davos had was because Knight had to come in and do stuff. You can't pin that on me, as I recall plenty of people questioned your dedication to the league.

Knight took over after I left? That's awesome. I did my stuff just fine up until the point I left. The only thing that was done for me was a draft I couldn't make as I was on holidays for a week and PMed Knight about it. You were the only one trolling me to the point I became annoyed and left. And being a GM is easy, you do trades and finances and that's it, send in lines, whoopty doo.