Member Recovery

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Knight took over after I left? That's awesome. I did my stuff just fine up until the point I left. The only thing that was done for me was a draft I couldn't make as I was on holidays for a week and PMed Knight about it. You were the only one trolling me to the point I became annoyed and left. And being a GM is easy, you do trades and finances and that's it, send in lines, whoopty doo.

I wasn't the sole person, that's not even fair to pin that on me. One of the reasons I was so harsh was that you did say it was easy, but yet the success they had was not even your results but the people who took over after you bailed. You can't just sit their and lie about it because those guys are still on this board and covered for the team. One of the biggest mysteries of the VHL over that time was where the fuck Bushito went and why he left his team high and dry without saying anything. You can deny it all you want Tyler, but the guys who had to fill in are still here and we all commend them for stepping up.

Yeah someone had to take over when I left, thankfully Knight is a great guy and handled it. And yeah I only told Advantage on Skype I was not coming back, he's the only one I talked to outside of the league. I don't know what you think I'm lying about but yeah you can deny it all you want but you were the reason I left this league last time so I'm going to go now before you suck the enjoyment out of it for me once again.

Yeah someone had to take over when I left, thankfully Knight is a great guy and handled it. And yeah I only told Advantage on Skype I was not coming back, he's the only one I talked to outside of the league. I don't know what you think I'm lying about but yeah you can deny it all you want but you were the reason I left this league last time so I'm going to go now before you suck the enjoyment out of it for me once again.

The easy way out imo

Kendrick honestly, take your own advice from the Jive retirement thread:

That was the past and he didn't respond until someone came in here to say something. He wants to start fresh and his past player is the past. Instead o beating guys down when they want to re-spark their interest we could do the opposite seeing as we lost some members.

Coming from the guy who calls for heads when the Canucks lose 1 game.

And that's relevant... how, exactly? I don't exactly have faith in the Gillis regime at this moment, but it's not like I've been screaming bloody murder after all three losses this season.

Yes sir

Nice I was definitely in the anti-bushito camp at the end for skipping out on the most basic of GM duties.  I hope you are back in a positive way and will be another great TPE earner.  I hold no ill will toward you and would rather have you here and active than gone and not.  Regardless of the past I had to randomly leave Toronto in a similar situation back around S12 and its funny b/c Knight took over then too.

BASH SATAN HAD 737 TPE AND HE WAS AUTO-RETIRED AFTER 8 SEASONS (7% carryover) THUS

(0.07)(737) = 51.59 = 52 TPE

That's yo' carryover muthafucka welcome back.  Pour a coffee.  Invite your friends.