Johnsson finally testing Free Agency

Quik

So, after 4 seasons, and 4 individual contracts, Mats Johnsson is finally testing Free Agency. While other players have listed their preferred teams in order of preference, I will list mine in tiers, alphabetically.

Very Interested In

Calgary Wranglers - I have some unfinished business in Calgary, and would love to bring another cup to Alberta. I like all the piece they have and would have no issue returning to cowboy country.

HC Davos Dynamo - Young up and coming team. It was tough to nix a trade there during the season, but I'd love to be the piece that pushes them over the top and wins a Cup. I also feel kind of bad since the only cup one of my players ever won for them, I was inactive for.

New York Americans - Obviously, they're the top team right now, and I have no issues with being a hired gun.

Some Interested In

Quebec City Meute - I've never had a player on Quebec, so that would be cool as a first. They've also got a couple good young pieces, and a tonne of room to add a couple other pieces as well. Might be interesting to help a team go worst to first (can we really even call S60 Toronto a team?)

Limited Interest In

Helsinki Titans - If you can't beat 'em, join 'em? They're almost definitely going to rebuild though, so there's really no reason that I'd go there other than to get paid max and return to Helsinki, where I've won most of my Cups in this league.

Seattle Bears - It's very unlikely I return, but we'll see what happens with trades from the team I suppose. There's definitely a great group of guys in the LR right now.

No Interest In for S61

Riga Reign - The team will be in year 1 of their rebuild, and I've no ties to them.

Toronto Legion - They had a brutal S60, and their pick that won the lotto belongs to Seattle. Maybe in the future, because I've had a lot of fun playing for Toronto teams in the past, and DaaD seems like a good guy!

So yeah, there it is. My unofficial rankings of who I'd play for next season.

37 minutes ago, Lucky 2 Times said:

Not better than

1. Dynamo, Mats Johnsson (Noel Roux) 0:31 (Game winner)

Unrelated, but perhaps Lawson and Roux will find themselves on the same team at some point ;)