06/01 [1/2]

36 minutes ago, Beaviss said:

Broken link :( 

it display broken but when i click on it it works, i dont know why they dont display anymore but all my sigs dont :( maybe it's links to imgur

1 hour ago, Arthur said:

it display broken but when i click on it it works, i dont know why they dont display anymore but all my sigs dont :( maybe it's links to imgur

Does it work if you use the "Direct Link" ? When you go to IMGUR and to that image, try posting the direct link.

• Commissioner
3 hours ago, DollarAndADream said:

Does it work if you use the "Direct Link" ? When you go to IMGUR and to that image, try posting the direct link.

In my experience that one is hit or miss. The only one I’ve found works every time is the BBCode one and the. When you use the insert other media button on here you just remove the IMG tags.

3 hours ago, Beketov said:

In my experience that one is hit or miss. The only one I’ve found works every time is the BBCode one and the. When you use the insert other media button on here you just remove the IMG tags.

Direct link has worked for my sigs every single time. :P 

• 1 month later...
On 6/1/2018 at 10:50 PM, Arthur said:

WhWeSf5.png

On the whole, it's not bad.  Composition is pretty solid.  Your render is a little low-res, which is usually the product of using images that are too small.  When I look for a render, I usually use google image search and click on tools, then pick "size" and set to large.  You might be a little starved for choice, but they're the ones that'll look the best.  

The text is toooooooooooo big.  A general rule is that the viewer's eye should be drawn first to the main focus of the piece, and with the text that big, my eye is drawn equally to the render and the text.  I'd probably reduce the font size (depending on the font I RARELY go over 48 px, and I rarely size both first and last name with the same font size) and maybe scoot it down and closer to the render, maybe even overlapping it a bit.  You could use some adjustments layers and lighting work, but really you're hitting the basics very solidly!  I think you've got a good handle on what should be happening, and you're getting more into a refinement stage.  Keep it up!