Hoping for a steal again

hedgehog337

My last deal happened even before S60 has ended. It was with Quebec where I moved down to the third pick and also took the 15th pick in hopes of drafting a steal. Probably nobody remembers, but I made the similar deal with @Smarch's Davos back then in S55 off-season. Here's the deal btw. Basically, I moved down from 3rd to 4th pick + took a 14th pick with the same hopes. I was hoping that Les Clarke ( @AwfulHomesick ) would end up as a steal.

Fast forward, AH went inactive shortly after the draft and never came back. Sad lyf. Now I'm doing the same thing. Will the second try be a more successful one? It may be, given the depth of this draft, but there is also a possibility that I will fail again. We shall see in two or so seasons.

I need to write more words, but idk really what to write about. The draft happens today. I have three first round picks. The draft is going to be a good one. What else? It's going to happen at 4AM for me, that's wassup and I already want to sleep. Maybe taking a couple bottles of bear may help me, idk.

Enough.

2 TPE goes to Kurtutecis.

• Commissioner
5 hours ago, DollarAndADream said:

You've definitely got a steal now with Stromberg. Only you and I knew he wasn't on the draftee list.

I went through every roster page as well, I have no idea how I managed to miss him.

3 minutes ago, Beketov said:

I went through every roster page as well, I have no idea how I managed to miss him.

and then somehow everyone missed Devise' player besides hedgehog. I have no idea where his player page is? Mikka Pajari. Seems like he never got a player page, that's why we missed him.

• Commissioner
9 minutes ago, DollarAndADream said:

and then somehow everyone missed Devise' player besides hedgehog. I have no idea where his player page is? Mikka Pajari. Seems like he never got a player page, that's why we missed him.

He was on Ottawa, I know that. Not sure where his page was.

Again, I went through every roster to make the draft list. Unless he was listed as the wrong season or something.

2 minutes ago, Beketov said:

He was on Ottawa, I know that. Not sure where his page was.

Again, I went through every roster to make the draft list. Unless he was listed as the wrong season or something.

Just checked now. He's not in any of the VHLM team sections. He's not in Unassigned. I even used search and all it finds is his Create a Player page and some other things.