D - Maxim Kovalchuk (OSLO)

Smarch

Just like with your other new re-create, we would love to have this player on our roster as well. Yukon offers a one year contract worth 1,000,000!

Good luck again no matter where you end up!

21 hours ago, diamond_ace said:

Same as the other one! Tbh I'd rather the D, again I doubt you'll come to Ottawa but I'd obviously be happy to have you

21 hours ago, Smarch said:

Just like with your other new re-create, we would love to have this player on our roster as well. Yukon offers a one year contract worth 1,000,000!

Good luck again no matter where you end up!

Cant sign both in Oslo, right?

Decidinf on you two. :o 

1 minute ago, Banackock said:

Cant sign both in Oslo, right?

Decidinf on you two. :o 

I think you can - you're not FA (that's a guy who is out of eligibility, post-draft) you're I'm not sure what it's called but each team gets $7m worth. Absolutely interested to have you in Ottawa though either way :)

Just now, diamond_ace said:

I think you can - you're not FA (that's a guy who is out of eligibility, post-draft) you're I'm not sure what it's called but each team gets $7m worth. Absolutely interested to have you in Ottawa though either way :)

Figured so. 

I may be that dick to go to OSL just to give Smarch a bit of a run for his money - I'll decide on this guy soon-ish. :) 

Just now, Banackock said:

Figured so. 

I may be that dick to go to OSL just to give Smarch a bit of a run for his money - I'll decide on this guy soon-ish. :) 

Is Aamo down? If so, you really ought to try to compete.

Thanks for the offers. I really considered Yukon to win and not be that guy to go to one team with both guys - and gave OTT consideration as I like D_A, despite a weaker team.

However, the team just landed Stronk - so we gotta keep getting stronger! 

Accept Oslo offer:

1M