Debut

jRuutu

Pre-season is pre-season, but last night was the night - I played my first game for Oslo Storm! Unfortunately Saskatoon was better and won the game 6-4, but there is still some positives we can take from the game. Most important one is the fact that there is no need to be nervous anymore, debut is out of the picture for many players - me included. Another thing I can take from the game is the realization that I can only play better in the next game. Got only six minutes of playing time in the game, so perhaps only natural that the stats lines does not look to impressive, but for example the faceoffs I need to be able to win with higher percentage - only won four out of eleven.

To those who are interested, the reason why I played on smaller role was not because of my comments questioning Saskatoon being a real place, no - the reason was the minor injury on my leg, the pinky toe was still sore, so I talked with the coaching staff and both parties agreed that smaller role is for the best in first game of pre-season. Should be able to play bit more on the next game - assuming of course that the pain goes away.

15 minutes ago, Victor said:

I wonder what the threshold is for unlimited likes or if it's just Spade.

I honestly think “they” just put a limit on me cause I’m spreading too much good feeling with all my likes.

and the threshold seems to be like 20-30 in a 24 hour window

• Admin
16 minutes ago, Spade18 said:

I honestly think “they” just put a limit on me cause I’m spreading too much good feeling with all my likes.

and the threshold seems to be like 20-30 in a 24 hour window

I mean, that is actually quite substantial and maybe everyone has a like threshold lmao, regardless of posts/rep.

I tend to hold off on likes thereby giving them value and meaning.

13 hours ago, Victor said:

I mean, that is actually quite substantial and maybe everyone has a like threshold lmao, regardless of posts/rep.

I tend to hold off on likes thereby giving them value and meaning.

Just because I give it away like a hooker on the corner doesn't make my likes any less meaningful and valuable!

I just have a lot of emotions.