Oslo Storm 3D Medallion [1/2]

BBNAT

Made in Autodesk Maya, the official logo was used only as a reference image.  I'll upload some more sizes, images of the medallion topology and even the the .fbx or .obj file when I get home.

Took a few hours to relearn Maya and model the thing since I haven't used Maya in ages lol

Big boy for viewing pleasure (absolute unit):ySfpzkU.gif

Small size for signatures:rp6LSpr.gif

Even smaller for your butt:V4mMPJF.gif

+6 Nat

#BBNATTPE

Edited by BBNAT

41 minutes ago, BBNAT said:

Made in Autodesk Maya, the official logo was used only as a reference image.  I'll upload some more sizes, images of the medallion topology and even the the .fbx or .obj file when I get home.

Took a few hours to relearn Maya and model the thing since I haven't used Maya in ages lol

ySfpzkU.gif

I’ll put an order in for a Quebec Meute logo

• 3 weeks later...
  • Commissioner

Review: Obviously at first glance his seems very simple but having used 3D software in the past (Maya specifically) I know that isn’t always the case. I will say that I would have liked to see maybe a bit of extrusion done to give the logo a little more depth in its various sections rather than simply turning it into a rotating image. While that obviously has its own challenges, I just don’t think it really showcases the 3D effect as much as it could. Still though, it’s very creative and looks solid.