Arthur 29/06 [2/2]

Arthur

• 3 weeks later...

Nice job once again Arthur! Nice use of different value in grey colors to give separation and contrast to everything in the SIG.

Your BG is smartly rendered with the logo being darker on the left and his lighter colored shoulder contrasting in the fore front.

Since this is a sweet SIG, your cut around the name font could have been a little cleaner. I may sound nit picky but you've set the bar high brother so I would expect nothing less from you.

The saturation, hue and value in his face is nice and its well done. Nothing lime a b&w render with a splash of color thrown in.

Bang up job Arthur!

• 4 weeks later...
  • Commissioner

Review: Another interesting piece from you. Working with a lot of greys does make sense for the team but it does make the piece a little bland to look at unfortunately so some pops of colour would be kinda nice. I do like the effects and the blending of the logo in the BG but I’d like to see more effects on the render itself; it feels a little bit slapped on. The text is also interestingly done but a bit messy. The white edge specifically looks kinda iffy and amateurish. As with most of your pieces it is well made but you just need to keep working at it a bit to really make things pop.

Review: The name throws everything off for me, it seems kind of sloppily added on and I find the font a little tacky. Then again, I prefer full body shots for sigs so maybe I'm not the guy to judge here but at the end of the day the review is just my opinion on your sig. If you're happy with it keep up that style.