The next great one out of Saskatoon?

Gooningitup

Last year we saw rising first Gen Robert Malenko, this year we might have a few on our hands. First is stand out winger Ryuu Crimson whose on a tear making sure he puts out media pieces every week and a vocal guy in the lockerroom. Next up is defender Dylan Nguyen he hasnt been as vocal as he gets used to the league but hes been vocal and asking questions. Then are the two goalies, Kevin Weekes has taken the early lead always active on the boards, showing je wants to win sadly playing on a bad team he will have to accept some losses. Next up is Harri Abraham, whose been rather quiet up to this point but seems to want to be around just needs a push to hopefully put him over the top.

Who will rise from the ashes time will tell but so far all these members have shown strong promise and excited to see what they potentially become down the road!

@Dtayl @Lefty @Harri Abraham @SlapshotDragon

1 hour ago, SlapshotDragon said:

Thanks for the compliment! But the next great one is probably gonna be Nguyen not me

Why me? I'm sure your putting in more work than me! I'll take the compliment though!

Just a quick question: am I entitled to 2 TPE in practice facility or just 1? Seems like it's the only way atm for me to get some. I don't actually know, if I should post this in a completely new thread, but what the heck.

• Commissioner
3 hours ago, Harri Abraham said:

Just a quick question: am I entitled to 2 TPE in practice facility or just 1? Seems like it's the only way atm for me to get some. I don't actually know, if I should post this in a completely new thread, but what the heck.

VHLM players like yourself get 2, VHL players get 1. Just a minor boost for the young guys.