Has the VHL Addressed Players with "Abilities" (NSFW Language)

BarzalGoat

WARNING: THE FOLLOWING IS A SHIT POST WHICH IS ABOUT THE VHL AS A FORUM EXISTING IN THE MARVEL UNIVERSE

While the VHL has come to be a great place for all hockey fans, and players alike, one serious issue has yet to be addressed: should people with special abilities be allowed to play in the VHL. Who knows the impact of their TPE on how they actually perform, when their abilities could make them so much stronger. Who's to say the base stat of 40 TPE that all VHLMers start out with is accurate, in a world where a man could pick up and throw an entire airplane across a runway, or travel at superhuman speeds, or even go through walls, or hits for hockey purposes. I feel that the normal stats which are given to a VHL player simply aren't robust enough to properly portray a hockey player with, well, abilities. I think for starters, we need these "abilities" to require TPE to be used, unless somehow the person actually completing the point task can prove that they have abilities, then their unfair advantage from the real world, should transfer into their simulated persona. One can only imagine how VHL greats would stack up against some of the heroes that we see running the streets of New York and fighting Aliens!

I hope you enjoyed my take on how to deal with people with abilities and mutants in the VHL, +2 TPE please. 

54 minutes ago, BarzalGoat said:

WARNING: THE FOLLOWING IS A SHIT POST WHICH IS ABOUT THE VHL AS A FORUM EXISTING IN THE MARVEL UNIVERSE

While the VHL has come to be a great place for all hockey fans, and players alike, one serious issue has yet to be addressed: should people with special abilities be allowed to play in the VHL. Who knows the impact of their TPE on how they actually perform, when their abilities could make them so much stronger. Who's to say the base stat of 40 TPE that all VHLMers start out with is accurate, in a world where a man could pick up and throw an entire airplane across a runway, or travel at superhuman speeds, or even go through walls, or hits for hockey purposes. I feel that the normal stats which are given to a VHL player simply aren't robust enough to properly portray a hockey player with, well, abilities. I think for starters, we need these "abilities" to require TPE to be used, unless somehow the person actually completing the point task can prove that they have abilities, then their unfair advantage from the real world, should transfer into their simulated persona. One can only imagine how VHL greats would stack up against some of the heroes that we see running the streets of New York and fighting Aliens!

I hope you enjoyed my take on how to deal with people with abilities and mutants in the VHL, +2 TPE please. 

Look up Adam Warlock @Green lol