GM League - Need DET GM

Banackock

• Commissioner
1 hour ago, Beaviss said:

I’m so sorry for your loss.

I didn’t know you where a Detroit fan I’m so sorry ? 

Hey, we had a solid 25 years in the playoffs, I can’t complain. Every team needs to suffer a bit at some point.

Fuck Pavel Datsyuk though.

23 minutes ago, Beketov said:

Hey, we had a solid 25 years in the playoffs, I can’t complain. Every team needs to suffer a bit at some point.

Fuck Pavel Datsyuk though.

He gave Detroit everything he could have left long ago and he would have still done you guys a favor ? 

• Commissioner
9 minutes ago, Beaviss said:

He gave Detroit everything he could have left long ago and he would have still done you guys a favor ? 

He also could have signed a shorter term contract or played what he signed in full instead of leaving the team in a lurch all of a sudden. I respect what the guy did but the way his career ended was pathetic.

7 minutes ago, Beketov said:

He also could have signed a shorter term contract or played what he signed in full instead of leaving the team in a lurch all of a sudden. I respect what the guy did but the way his career ended was pathetic.

His career is still going with the yotes lol

• 1 year later...
1 hour ago, Zyrok said:

Still in need?

No, but if you look around the web, there’s still a few good gems still kicking. My schedule had me drop all my extras and stick to the VHL. 

OSHL:

http://www.oilcountryhockeyleague.com

The commissioners name is Buckie. He’s a great guy. Runs a consistently great GM sim league. You always find yourself in so many different leagues with the same people over the years. 

If my schedule ever becomes “less” for me, I’ll likely be knocking on Buckies door :D  If you inquire, tell him I sent you and ask the man to return the favor and get some of his GM’s to head over to the VHL :)