A New Personal TPE Leader

Image result for points hardwick

Minnesota -- Thanks to a well-timed VHL Birthday giveaway, Gabriel McAllister has broken another record. This one, though, is for his agency - McAllister's 1316 TPE, once the latest updates are in, is the most for any player in his agency's history. Even with two seasons left, he has surpassed Hall of Fame goalie Hans Wingate, who finished with 1301 TPE in his eight seasons.

Of course, a large portion of being able to rocket up the TPE leaderboards so quick is the new update scale: Wingate lived in a time when 9 TPE was the weekly maximum, while it has been 12 (or at least, given bonus TPE to equal 12) for the entirety of McAllister's career. Still, McAllister still needed to actually put in the work to take advantage of the different update scale, and he feels like all his time in the gym has really paid off.

"I thought there might be some burn out part of the way through my career, but I've surprised myself in how effortless it's been to train," McAllister recently told reporters after being told about the accomplishment. "Even this far into my career, I feel like there's no signs of slowing down."

The all-time TPE record is 1561 by Hall of Famer Lord Karnage, who had his own boosts through taking advantage of the VHL's recruitment system and graphics design payouts at the time. With two seasons left, McAllister would need to total about 100 TPE per season to get there, a figure he feels he can hit easily. It could very well finish as yet another accomplishment in what is going down as a great career for the current Davos forward.