Louth [1/2]

Bushito

Review: Man, I really, really like this one. I'm honestly not sure how much I can really critique here, but I'm sure we'll find something. First of all, the font is beautiful and you need to tell me which one that is @Bushito , The lines and the textures on the bg work well to draw attention to what you want us to look at, mostly the player, but it does irk me that the reds in the genned stuff is slightly off from the shade of red on his jersey (likely due to whatever filter you have on him. Also, I feel like the N in the name shouldn't be touching the player, but that's just nitpicking.

Review; This is great. I love the simplistic take on this one. The font is beautiful. The player's picture is great too, nice choice there. He has a nice expression that fits the whole thing. I'm amazed at how well the two red lines sit on Trocheck's shoulder. Like Eno said, pretty much the only thing bad I can say about this one, and this isn't much, is that I think it would have looked a lot better overall if the right side of the "N" would have cut to fit the player, the same way the red lines do.