VHLM GM Spot (Saskatoon)

Corco

I wish to add a bit more to my aforementioned application, to further display my sincerest desire to garner a VHLM GM position. I understand it may be redundant, but hopefully it signify's my absolute passion, and sincerity for this position.

When I was a GM in the SHL, I implemented several new tactics, and ideas to my locker room that truly aided the activity of the team. For example, I was the first team to implement a personal LR chatzy, in which we would constantly converse about the team, league, and simply shoot the breeze. Moreover, we even interviewed draftees, and potential free agents via this method, which ultimately enabled my team to build a sufficient foundation for success. It's ideas like these, and others (which I am choosing not to reveal at this current moment in time), that fortify my capabilities to succeed at keeping members active, and entertained. I can submit adequate lines, but so can others. I can claim the perfect players, but other can do so as well. However, what I possess that I feel is something quite unique, is the ability to maintain an innovative locker room, and overall team atmosphere, regardless of wins. Others can accomplish this too, but it's a far rarer trait to discover in members.

With all of this being asserted, I once again wish to affirm that I have been, and will continue to be fully devoted to the success of this league. The close to two months I have been here thus far have been incredible, and I only hope to embrace my activity here even greater. This position enables me to take a significant leap in the league, and rest assured, if given the opportunity, I will do everything in my power to consistently produce active first generation, and returning members for our special league. All I am asking is for my first big chance on here ever, and I promise I will be the furthest possible thing from a letdown.  

I wish to add a bit more to my aforementioned application, to further display my sincerest desire to garner a VHLM GM position. I understand it may be redundant, but hopefully it signify's my absolute passion, and sincerity for this position.

When I was a GM in the SHL, I implemented several new tactics, and ideas to my locker room that truly aided the activity of the team. For example, I was the first team to implement a personal LR chatzy, in which we would constantly converse about the team, league, and simply shoot the breeze. Moreover, we even interviewed draftees, and potential free agents via this method, which ultimately enabled my team to build a sufficient foundation for success. It's ideas like these, and others (which I am choosing not to reveal at this current moment in time), that fortify my capabilities to succeed at keeping members active, and entertained. I can submit adequate lines, but so can others. I can claim the perfect players, but other can do so as well. However, what I possess that I feel is something quite unique, is the ability to maintain an innovative locker room, and overall team atmosphere, regardless of wins. Others can accomplish this too, but it's a far rarer trait to discover in members.

With all of this being asserted, I once again wish to affirm that I have been, and will continue to be fully devoted to the success of this league. The close to two months I have been here thus far have been incredible, and I only hope to embrace my activity here even greater. This position enables me to take a significant leap in the league, and rest assured, if given the opportunity, I will do everything in my power to consistently produce active first generation, and returning members for our special league. All I am asking is for my first big chance on here ever, and I promise I will be the furthest possible thing from a letdown.  

hire this guy tbh.

I have experience as both a VHL GM and as a VHLM GM. I feel like I can be a positive influence on new members entering the VHLM for the first time as well as helping some of the welfare recreates to claim their welfare. Having been a member since season 12 I believe I can offer valuable insight to the league to new members as well as provide them with player build tips to maximize their success in the VHL which can help them retain their interest in the VHL. Once again I know I can exceed at this job and would love another opportunity to be a VHLM GM again.

Hired. Please don't go inactive again.