Halifax 21st Press Conference

ShawnGlade

On 9/16/2024 at 1:52 PM, Oddpurplefly said:

undefined-Imgur.thumb.png.8e9f0631d74c3e174149a45c4b7c5558.png

Halifax 21st

Press conference

(Answer 3 questions for 1TPE or 6 for 2TPE)

1. We made it to the playoffs but currently down in the series against Philly 3-1. What do you think about our chances at winning this series?

2. What does your player do to get ready for big games like in the playoffs?

3. We acquired a few waiver claims in the past few weeks. Which one do you feel has the biggest impact on our team and why?

4. As you may of heard, the VHLE is coming to an end after the playoffs. What are your thoughts on the league's decision?

5. If the VHLM was to expand, what defunct teams would you bring back or what new franchise would you like to see come to life?

6. Do you think the league should add an event like an All star game during the season similar to what the NHL does?

1. We end up losing the series 4-1. We knew going into the playoffs, that this was a tough series, but it certainly did not end up how we wanted it to.

2. Before every game I drink a beer. It helps me loosen up.

3. I think I had a decent string of games, but Ricky has had an instant impact on the team.

4. I think it is a shame. I had hoped to play some games for Cologne. 

5. I would love to get a German team into either the VHLM or VHL with us losing our only representation next season.

6. I do. It always makes for a fun extra goal to strive for.

Halifax 21st

Press conference

1. Las Vegas Aces seemed like the cup favorite but Philadelphia Reapers have taken the lead in the finals. Do you think the Aces can come back in the series?

2. Do you follow any other leagues? If so what teams are you cheering for? ( VHL or VHLE )

3. If the team had final reunion for this season and you had to pick the place, where would you bring the team and why?

4. If you were the league commissioner, what changes would you like to bring to the league?

5. NHL training camp is done and preseason has officially started. What player has surprised you the most during training camp?

6. What NHL team do you feel improved the most during the off season?

1 hour ago, Oddpurplefly said:

Halifax 21st

Press conference

1. Las Vegas Aces seemed like the cup favorite but Philadelphia Reapers have taken the lead in the finals. Do you think the Aces can come back in the series?

2. Do you follow any other leagues? If so what teams are you cheering for? ( VHL or VHLE )

3. If the team had final reunion for this season and you had to pick the place, where would you bring the team and why?

4. If you were the league commissioner, what changes would you like to bring to the league?

5. NHL training camp is done and preseason has officially started. What player has surprised you the most during training camp?

6. What NHL team do you feel improved the most during the off season?

1. Hopefully not! I want Philly to win so we can say we lost to the Cup Champs.

2. I was following the Malmo Nighthawks in the VHL since my previous player just retired from there. Played two seasons there.

3. I’d bring the team to the Halifax Harbour and we’d all get piss drunk on boats since of course we are Boat Gang.

4. Bring in more recruitment drives, I don’t care about numbers around the league, more is always better, we can always expand the league.

5. I never follow NHL training camp but I’m excited to see my boy Cole Perfetti playing for the Jets.

6. Not sure, been a watching NFL mostly, but let’s go Winnipeg!!