All Sport Writers, Writing Opportunity

d3vilsfire

I am planning on making a sports news website and app. However, I need writers for the articles. I want to focus on the NFL, College Football, NHL, Junior Ice Hockey, and Soccer. I want writers who are willing to do extensive research for their articles.

My main goal is to have a website like Bleacher Report, however I want it to be more focused on the listed sports above. I think it would be an interesting adventure that could turn profitable like Bleacher Report did. We could also promote sims like VHL and others, and therefore would be beneficial for VHL to participate. This is an idea I had after the school news website that I wrote for had a power dispute that led to its downfall.

I have the tech support to create the website and get the frameworks going, however I am in desperate need of writers. If you are interested, please feel free to pm me.

Roster.

Total: 12 writers

NFL -

Eaglesfan

D3vilsfire

Mike

College Football -

A friend of mine

College Basketball -

Diamond_ace

Soccer -

Diamond_ace

A friend of mine

NHL -

Awfulhomesick

Devise22

Junior Ice Hockey - 

StevenStamkos91

NBA -

StevenStamkos91

Friend of Steven

Tennis -

A friend of mine

UFC -

Edgarsaurus Rex

I am open to more sports, but I need dedicated writers for them.

Edited by d3vilsfire

I'd be interested on the NHL side of things. If you were open to exploring more than just sports and wanted to explore film or other forms of media I'd be interesting as well. 

Right now I'm just doing sports. I can add u to NHL writing if ud like.

I'd be willing to write about AFC East for football but someone would definitely have to edit what I write as I dont use commas.

Np, I can edit what you write

I will also be covering the Lingerie Football League, Foxy Boxing and the Bikini Hockey League (which tbh, Im not sure if really exists but a google search told me so)

It has a webpage.  Legit.

I will also be covering the Lingerie Football League, Foxy Boxing and the Bikini Hockey League (which tbh, Im not sure if really exists but a google search told me so)

im not willing to go that in depth yet.. lets just try hitting the major sports

I'm a journalism major, I'm willing to write about hockey, but I'd like to know more about the site and your editorial management plan. 

The site is under construction.. I hit a "bump in the road" in terms of its construction, but a friend of mine is working with me to help get the site going.

Target: anyone interested in reading/discussing about sports and possibly playing sport simulators.

Content: Articles of varying length because some events in a particular sport you can only write so much about. Discussion boards. 

Fulfillment: Content will be from the sports world. We will probably know of something when another site reports it, however we will write our own article about it.. Writers will be recruited and payment is not defined yet. Maybe if we generate enough interest and get advertisements and such we can worry about money, but as of now it is simply going to work off everyone's interest in getting this to work.

So..... who knows how to make a free news website because the method i was using turned out to be a complete bust, and i really don't want to use weebly.com ... weebly doesn't seem to be a good news site.. so any ideas?

• 1 month later...