GAME 7 TONIGHT

Fire Tortorella

Or at least I think it is. Either way, game 7 of the Continental Cup between the Quebec City Meute and Calgary Wranglers will happen soon. After 82 regular season games and multiple playoff games, it all comes down to one last match. A loss for the Wranglers would most likely be seen as another disappointment. The best regular season team the past two seasons, the Wranglers lost to HC Davos Dynamo in the finals last year. This year, they may find themselves on the wrong end of the infamous 3-1 curse. However, to a man, the Wranglers are the more talented team on paper, so I do expect them to win this game. It remains to be seen what moves each team may make at the end of the season to bolster their run next year. The Meute have a good number of prospects itching to make the team, and to be honest, I'm not really sure what Calgary's situation is just because I haven't looked at rosters outside of the team I'm on in a while. I'm going to assume they're very tight to the cap given how long they've been competing, but Bushito always seems to put together a very competitive team year in and year out.

• Commissioner
2 hours ago, Gooningitup said:

Should have been 3 nights ago lol. Weve missed i think 3 or 4 days. We should be in the offseason. Perhaps we shoulda had a back up simmer as Will is busy with life 

I have the program to backup sim but unfortunately am away today which was the only day Will asked for help. I offered once but he wasn’t in need. The finals are taking a bit of extra time but hopefully the World Cup should be able to start up immediately.