(S65) C - Carles Puigdemont, TPE: 30

Eudaldkp

Hey so as I was just saying in the Discord, teams will be able to make their pitches here to get you to join their teams. All contract offers at this stage are $1.5m. I'm with Ottawa, I'll send mine now, and the other VHLM GMs were notified by the tag in your post, so they'll be in here as they come on the site.

• Commissioner
30 minutes ago, diamond_ace said:

Correction: I have reached my maximum amount of claims. I'm releasing Bobby Power who is inactive, once that is processed I'll be able to offer.

Just pushed that through.

• Commissioner
32 minutes ago, diamond_ace said:

Still says I'm at the limit, that's odd. I'll try to investigate that once I'm home

Not sure. New index file is up. Could be because of CPU players crowding your team maybe? I’ll drop a couple for you and see what happens.

6 minutes ago, Beketov said:

Not sure. New index file is up. Could be because of CPU players crowding your team maybe? I’ll drop a couple for you and see what happens.

I think it's actually my own miscount. If Gebauer still counts against my total, then I'm actually at 8 (Gebauer, Svoboda, Davison, Werberlongnamegow, Gritty, LaGarza, Coffey, and Jason S). It kind of runs together since 5 of them were just recently

On top of the 1.5 million, Saskatoon can offer you a depth position with our club. We're a strong contender for the championship and would love for an active center to move up to our third slot to take over an inactive player.