7 Days of Orion: Story

BluObieZ

Most hockey players stories all sound the same, all sound like cookie cutters and it's just bland and lame. They all start with them loving hockey from a young age and they always wanted to grow up to play for their favorite teams. They had parents that supported them in their dreams. Moms that drove them to hockey games and practices, dads that would give them pointers, build backyard rinks and siblings they may have looked up to. All that shit that expect to hear from players. They also always had at least one coach that believed in them, that made them push themselves further. People like that is why they are playing hockey today. Yada yada yada... Yawn.

Well Orion Slade the god, the myth, the legend is truly a Robbie player. All players that played for the agency have had stories. The agency have had drug cartel kingpins, Cuban refugees, A kid born in space, the rightful heir to the British Crown and much much more. To have a proper life story you must live life and not shelter yourself from actually living life. You must think grander and bigger, you must think about what would be great. Well these players all had great lives if you can remember. But for this one last player, this story will truly be one you will want to follow to the bloody end. If you chose not to believe the story, well that's up to you buddy. But this dude is truly mythological fuck and his story will captivate you to your fucking core. Orion the mythological god drops on Chritmas Eve. Enjoy!

12 hours ago, Victor said:

But will we finally see a Robbie player in the Hall of Fame?

Doubt it. SWC3 should be and he just gets passed over. Multitude of cups, golds, ROTY and other awards and no HOF

Edited by BluObieZ

2 hours ago, Victor said:

need more other awards than a Virkkunen

Always an excuse to keep me out of the HOF. I don't get awards cause my past. SWC3 deserves the HOF and you know it even if you won't admit it on here. So I doubt Slade makes it. I'm okay with that. Once he's done so am I. 

• Admin
23 minutes ago, BluObieZ said:

Always an excuse to keep me out of the HOF. I don't get awards cause my past. SWC3 deserves the HOF and you know it even if you won't admit it on here. So I doubt Slade makes it. I'm okay with that. Once he's done so am I. 

No one cares about your past, there's like 5 people left who even vaguely remember it. SWC3 is your best player though, I'll give you that, so maybe Hall of Robbie Fame.

36 minutes ago, Victor said:

No one cares about your past, there's like 5 people left who even vaguely remember it. SWC3 is your best player though, I'll give you that, so maybe Hall of Robbie Fame.

I never expected the league to recognize SWC3. So sure poke fun by saying Hall of Robbie Fame. He deserves HOF, you guys can have the pleasure of keeping him out. It that helps you sleep or brings joy to your life. It is Christmas so I'll be nice.

• Admin
44 minutes ago, BluObieZ said:

I never expected the league to recognize SWC3. So sure poke fun by saying Hall of Robbie Fame. He deserves HOF, you guys can have the pleasure of keeping him out. It that helps you sleep or brings joy to your life. It is Christmas so I'll be nice.

I don't know if you're trying to bait me into actually putting effort into explaining why he's not even on the ballot but I won't give you the satisfaction either way.

4 minutes ago, Victor said:

I don't know if you're trying to bait me into actually putting effort into explaining why he's not even on the ballot but I won't give you the satisfaction either way.

Nope. If I was trying you'd know. My caring level is 0. Hope you guys enjoy the fine job you are doing. Merry Christmas