(S65) G - Justin Cole, TPE: 30

WhiteMocha

Welcome to the league! 

In a few moments VHLM GMs will offer bids for you to consider, these will be bribes of championships and ice time as all minor contracts are locked at 1.5. 

In in order to accept, simply quote the offer that appeals to you the most. 

3 minutes ago, WhiteMocha said:

Player Information

Username: WhiteMocha

Player Name: Justin Cole

Recruited By:

Position: G

Height: 76 in.

Weight: 200 lbs.

Birthplace: United States of America

Player Page

@VHLM GM

Hey bud welcome to the site!

How did you hear about us?

Let me know if you have any questions about anything!

Check out our discord if you need any help people can answer questions there in under a min.

Just now, Beaviss said:

Hey bud welcome to the site!

How did you hear about us?

Let me know if you have any questions about anything!

Check out our discord if you need any help people can answer questions there in under a min.

Ah, I clicked the other thing first and lost track of this thread that was mentioned when I made Justin. Thanks for quoting "me", pointed me back at this.

I was just cruising reddit and found a post for you guys on /r/sabers.

I'm still not 100% sure on how this works, but I'm very interested. As long as it doesn't take too much time to manage... but then, managing a single player instead of an entire team is exactly why this appealed over other sites I've seen.

1 minute ago, WhiteMocha said:

Ah, I clicked the other thing first and lost track of this thread that was mentioned when I made Justin. Thanks for quoting "me", pointed me back at this.

I was just cruising reddit and found a post for you guys on /r/sabers.

I'm still not 100% sure on how this works, but I'm very interested. As long as it doesn't take too much time to manage... but then, managing a single player instead of an entire team is exactly why this appealed over other sites I've seen.

It looks daunting but it’s actually really simple; so point tasks, such as making a podcast or writing an article, earn you six attribute points. Same thing applies to the VHL.com articles, they’re just shorter and only worth two attribute points (a podcast is three). 

If you need any help just let me know. 

Welcome in the league, @Bully22

If you need any help getting started, there's a channel dedicated to helping newer members in the VHL Discord where veterans can answer every question you have or help you in any way you need, or you can just send me a PM on here.

Pretty much all the major league teams are set for the long run with young goalies. It will be tough to get a starting gig before a while. If you want to change, it would definitely be easier to play another position, but you can try goalie if you want

8 minutes ago, WhiteMocha said:

I see you say you can offer a starting position but you do already have a goalie on your roster?

He has a goalie, but that guy never added anything to his attributes. So you would be even with him. And you could make him a backup if you're active.

Edited by hedgehog337

18 minutes ago, WhiteMocha said:

I see you say you can offer a starting position but you do already have a goalie on your roster?

The goalie I have can be overtaken by applying one attribute point. :) 

when you hit 31 “TPA”, the net is yours. 

Well, a cursory glance says the minor league team with the second-best record offered me a starting position. Without doing too much digging that does seem like a really good offer...I'm going to give it a little time just to see, but I'm definitely high on the offer.

40 minutes ago, McWolf said:

Pretty much all the major league teams are set for the long run with young goalies. It will be tough to get a starting gig before a while. If you want to change, it would definitely be easier to play another position, but you can try goalie if you want

Goalie is the position I actually played. Not very seriously, but it's still the position I know best. I appreciate the warning, always best to know what you're getting into, but I think I'll stick to it.

5 minutes ago, WhiteMocha said:

Well, a cursory glance says the minor league team with the second-best record offered me a starting position. Without doing too much digging that does seem like a really good offer...I'm going to give it a little time just to see, but I'm definitely high on the offer.

Goalie is the position I actually played. Not very seriously, but it's still the position I know best. I appreciate the warning, always best to know what you're getting into, but I think I'll stick to it.

The standings are displaying the old season, the new season is starting in a day or so. The Wild will be among the bottom since we lost a huge chunk of our club to graduation and the dispersal draft. :)

Ottawa here - we have an active goalie who is well developed already and so we would only be able to give you backup. Just putting the offer out there anyway so you technically have options, but I'd recommend Saskatoon over us, considering how interested you seem to be already. I think they're the only team still looking for a starter, could be wrong about that but I know most of us are not. Good luck no matter what team you go to, and I hope you enjoy the site, feel free to ask me anything about how things on here work if you like