Dahlberg Responds to Jerwa's Comments

Nykonax

After the Davos morning skate a reporter asked if Dahlberg had heard what Jerwa @majesiu said. Dahlberg said this in response.

What'd he say? I couldn't hear him over my three VHLM trophies and $4,000,000 contract. I also only speak to first round picks. But I don't care if he leaves. No one notices him anyways, he has no presence on the ice. He always gets dangled by 4th line plugs. He fucking sucks at hockey. How he got to the VHL its a miracle. I don't know why he's complaining about his contract, it's more than he deserves. I don't know why he's chirping my penalty mins. He's the reason why were getting fucked this season. He's always putting us a man down, where I have to cover for his ass like usual. I don't care if he asks for a trade, I'd actual like it. Maybe we'd have a chance to win without him. And I know Shawn could get some good assets for him, like a nice 4th round pick because that's what his stock is worth. The guy never goes out to team parties, he rarely talks. He's an overall loser, and he's making us lose too. Some nice dman this upcoming draft that could replace him too. Buddy should go back to the VHLM where he can actually be a decent plug. Next question.

Edited by Nykonax