League Alive And Well And A Poll

Exlaxchronicles

Who Will Take The VHL Cup?  

12 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

With so much excitement and activity around the site this past month, what with expansion in both the parent and junior leagues here and new members signing up it's been extremely enjoyable here these past few months.

All the members with jobs are active and everyone is doing a terrific job contributing to the league. Also other members are keeping the boards busy with their PT's and social interaction on Discord and the threads. So honestly, I think everyone here deserves a big round of applause...? The game is alive, well and growing. 

I kind of wish that I could have started Kiaskov at this point in time, especially since Moscow now has a new team but alas, time is not a lot of what I have right now.

Anyways on to the topic of the poll. Which VHL team do you think will win the cup this year? Is it a Riga repeat? Can Seattle dethrone the current champs? Or will a club like Toronto step up and surprise everyone?

Word count : 171

Edited by Exlaxchronicles