VSN - It's time to play the game

Dil

Triple H and his transition into hockey...

VSN Interview- The 5 time World Heavy Weight Champion talks about his transition into the sport of hockey.

The 6'3"  250lb beast was pretty hard to track down. Turns out he actually sleeps at the arena. His dedication to hockey has made his life literally revolve around it. He sleeps in @Thranduil's office and eats at the arena food court. When I found him he was asleep on the floor in the AGM's office. 

Reporter: "Mr. Helmsley? Would it be alright if I asked you just a few questions?"

Triple H: "Uh wha- what am I gonna get out of it?"

Reporter: "I'll er, buy you a beer?"

Triple H: "Uhhhh sounds good... None of that p*ssy Canadian sh*t though."

I bought him a beer and we sat down and I shot some questions his way...

You had a lot of options when choosing your team. Since you were a former professional wrestler, GM's were literally dying to sign you. What made you choose Halifax?

Well I chose Halifax because it's close to home and a new team. I wanted to make a mark on the league and I thought a new team would be the best way. Also my new friend Keaton Louth and GM of the Meute is close with my GM McWolf so that helped me with my decision.

After a very successful WWE career, what made you choose hockey?

My father was a massive Meute fan and once he past away, It felt as if I didn't make him proud. Now that he is gone I wanted to do something for him. I believe becoming a professional hockey player is the best way that I can honor him and his life.

You had a pretty good first season in the minors. Did you do as well as you expected?

Well I didn't play much this season obviously so I can't really say I'm happy until I get some more games under me belt. Scoring almost a point per game though for my first couple games has been exciting but we will have to see how my first playoff run goes. You never know we might just win it all.

You seem to be developing at an astonishing rate. You still have another season before your VHL draft, where do you think you will go position wise?

I hope to go first overall. If I go any lower than that I'll be disappointed.... Coming from the WWE I've been getting paid big money and been in the public eye a lot. I want to do the same in the VHL and prove I can do this.

Did your age make it harder in any way to transition over to hockey?

I've been into working out my entire life. I'm in the best shape I've ever been. My cardio and V02 max is top of the VHLM already. My coaches really helped me get accustomed to the riggers of the hockey world before I stepped on the ice.

Hunter seems to be very passionate about making his father proud and playing hockey. The crew here at VSN is very excited to see this WWE legend make his mark on the game of hockey. He has the ability to take the league by force and I'm putting my money on him becoming a great player. We wish him luck in the upcoming VHLM playoffs and the rest of his career.

For the Fans! (Stolen from @BladeMaiden)

Favorite Colour? Green
Player # 19
Do you have any pets? 7 foster dogs.
Do you still hang out with anyone from the WWE? Shawn Michaels and me are still close.
What is your favorite song? Ace of Spades - Motörhead