League Expansion And A Few Extra Changes

Exlaxchronicles

Which Relocation Or Expansion Team Will Have The best Inaugural Season?  

12 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I started this game in S57 which was over a year ago and in the last half of my player's career the changes to the VHL began to take fruition.

When I joined there were roughly about 750 members here and now at this point in time there are 1625. The recruiting team have done a bang up job in bringing activity to the site, and as a collective everyone here has contributed in some way shape or form.

Having a relocation of Oslo to Minnesota and a new Houston and Philly franchise in the VHLM are positive moves and it shows the game is gaining in activity. Also along with Quebec going to Vancouver and a resurrection of another Russian team, the VHL is in full bloom and I believe the site will continue to blossom into the future.

Now with all these changes happening there are a few things I would like to see changed in the VHL/M. First off, I'd love to see injuries brought in to the game as It would add another element of realism  to the game.

I was told it would ruin players chances at achieving milestones and I understand that. But at the same time having injuries introduced to the game adds a level of uncertainty and element of surprise to the game for players.

Who wouldn't love to see a season stopping hit laid out on another opposition player let's say during the up and coming S64 all star game?

On top of that it would add an another level of excitement and frustration into the games.

Secondly, I also think it would be interesting to have preseason exhibition games for both the parent and minor leagues. This could give VHL/M GM's a chance to test line combinations and generally just tinker around with their strategies to see how they fare against other clubs.

So that's my take on the whole expansion idea and some changes I think could add something more to the league.
Let me know what you think if you give a fuck

Word count: 347
S64 Theme VHL Article - 2 tpe capped, 1 uncapped

1 minute ago, Gooningitup said:

We used to have pre season. Honestly forgot why they got rid of it think it was just time/caring reasons 

I think bescuse people get too antsy about the season starting.