S64 Trivia Week 7

Victor

• Admin

Fill out the form below for up to 2 capped TPE if you answer correctly.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdeWLG4IQhrZJjJdcv8Oohpt-hxoAzKHEywiwGB00HQx_WWbg/viewform?usp=sf_link

1. Don't post the answers below - your post will be deleted and you will be disqualified from TPE this week.

2. Feel free to PM me any questions which can be asked in the same format and when I use those questions, you will earn uncapped TPE for it.

• Admin
6 minutes ago, Beketov said:

Not gonna lie, after searching for like 10 minutes I guessed on the second one. God damn that one was not easy.

I've decided to add 1 question in that format to each season so you've all been warned. :) 

It's a bit of a logical puzzle tbh and there's probably a few ways to go about it, but the most obvious one (to me anyway) is as always through a few pinned threads around the forum. Nothing hidden away.

• Admin
6 minutes ago, Sonnet said:

My thing is that I'm perfectly fine doing something like that for myself, but I'm in charge of the newsletter which includes trivia help every week for people who don't yet know how to navigate the forums. So I have to provide help for hard questions that jump everywhere around the site, and phrase the help in such a way that it would make sense to someone who's never done this before. It easily doubles the amount of time I need to spend on the newsletter each week, and is not easy at all on people who are just getting into the swing of things.

You don't need trivia to max out do you? And if you do, 1 TPE is still very achievable here.

Like I said, there shouldn't be too many difficult questions in a season - 1/2 out of 16ish seems pretty reasonable for me.

• Admin
Just now, Sonnet said:

No, but capping isn't the goal. The offseason uncapped leaderboard is the goal.

Ah, well don't know how Bushito did it but I put 1 TPE differences into the same bracket - i.e. 15 or 16 correct answers will get you the same amount of TPE. So the impact should be minimal.

• Commissioner
3 hours ago, Victor said:

Ah, well don't know how Bushito did it but I put 1 TPE differences into the same bracket - i.e. 15 or 16 correct answers will get you the same amount of TPE. So the impact should be minimal.

It wasn't too terrible ruling out the wrong choices. I still might have goofed but it was a fun search.