(S66) C - Bud Beautician, TPE: 30

Saundkl8366

Welcome in the league, @Saundkl8366

If you need any help getting started, there's a channel dedicated to helping newer members in the VHL Discord where veterans can answer every question you have or help you in any way you need. You could also check the newest VHLM Newsletter they are full of useful resources. Or feel free to send a DM to either @Sonnet or I with any question you got.

Hi @Saundkl8366

This is BladeMaiden Philadelphia Reapers GM.  I would like to offer you a 3rd line spot on my team at this time with the chance to progress as you gain TPE.  I am also sending you this quick message to see how you are liking the site and if  you need any help learning how to gain and distribute tpe. I would be happy to walk you through it any time and send you some links. I know this site can take some time to get use to. Feel free to let me know if you would be interested in playing for my  team, this is our first year and i'm looking for excited, fun loving players. Our locker room is fun and active and our guys would be happy to welcome another sharp shooter to the team!

-Blade, Philadelphia Reapers GM

Edited by BladeMaiden

Welcome to VHLforum. The Las Vegas Aces are in need of one more centreman and would love to have you join our roster this season. We are looking to defend our recent Founder's Cup victory. Let me know if you are interested.

Welcome @Saundkl8366 to the VHL! I am the AGM of the Yukon Rush and we believe you'd fit right into our organization as a top 6/9 player with the potential to grow immensely within the organization. Let me know otherwise if you have any other questions or concerns and hopefully we see you around, cheers. 

14 hours ago, Saundkl8366 said:

Player Information

Username: Saundkl8366

Player Name: Bud Beautician

Recruited From: Reddit

Position: C

Height: 72 in.

Weight: 180 lbs.

Birthplace: United States of America

Player Page

@VHLM GM

Welcome to the league!

I'm the GM of the VHLM's Saskatoon Wild. 

We're looking for active members to fill in our top six, and we're hoping you'll be one of them. 

We'll support you and your development with an active management team through our team Discord and here on the forum! 

Good luck!