(S66) D - Jon Von Fur, TPE: 30

JoFA

Welcome @JoFA I'm Minnesota's GM. This year we will have one of the strongest teams, if not the strongest one. However, we still have got some positions and big minutes to fill, and that's were you come in. We would be super glad to have you on the team and we could help you grow your player nicely.

Let me know if you're interested!

@JoFA

This I'm BladeMaiden Philadelphia Reapers GM.  I would like to offer you a 1st line spot on my team.  I am also sending you this quick message to see how you are liking the site and if  you need any help learning how to gain and distribute tpe. I would be happy to walk you through it any time and send you some links. I know this site can take some time to get use to. Feel free to let me know if you would be interested in playing for my  team, this is our first year and i'm looking for excited, fun loving players. Our locker room is super active and we have a lot of nice guys on our team!

-Blade, Philadelphia Reapers GM

Edited by BladeMaiden

Welcome in the league, @JoFA.

If you need any help getting started, there's a channel dedicated to helping newer members in the VHL Discord where veterans can answer every question you have or help you in any way you need. You could also check the newest VHLM Newsletter they are full of useful resources. Or feel free to send a DM to either @Sonnet or I with any question you got.

We are just past the draft but still right in the middle ofoffseason, so talk with GMs about signing with their teams. Take your time to make sure you find the best fit for you.

• Commissioner

Hey, GM of Yukon. We'll likely make a run this season and could use some depth defense. You'd be 3/4th and 2nd Powerplay. 

Lemme know if you have any questions!