Matthew Materazo Final VHLM words

Matt_O

As I have surpassed the 200 TPE limit, I have been called up to the New York Americans where I will play in my first VHL season. I am very excited for this opportunity, but I have people to thank. First, I would like to thank @Peace, who was my GM in Saskatoon in the early days of my career. We won the championship in a sweep over Ottawa, and of course we came back from being down 3-1 on Halifax. It was a great starting experience to get the wheels rolling.

I would also like to thank @Jubo07 , who was my GM in Las Vegas. It was a great season in Las Vegas, where I played my first full VHLM season and really became invested into the website.  I had a successful season, tallying 90 points, and we went to the cup and won it all, even though I hardly produced in the playoffs. It was a great team and I'm sure you will be contending again soon.

Now, my time in the VHLM is done. I join the Americans at just the right time, as we look primed to contend for a playoff spot for the first time in a while. I look forward to the future, but will never forget my roots in the VHLM. Maybe my son Xander will make it to the VHLM ?

228 words