(S66) D - Quinton Collins, TPE: 30

Jepox

Welcome to VHL Forum.

I am the GM of the defending cup champion Las Vegas Aces and we are looking for one more active dman. All VHLM contracts are $1.5 million so please take your time considering all offers and let us know where'd you'd like to play this season.

@Jepox I’m betting you sign with Nyko but I have a 2nd line position for you if you want it. 1.5 mill contract. We have a active Locker room in Philadelphia and the Reapers wold love to snag an active Dman. Would be happy to help you learn to use the site and i make it super easy to collect tpe. Good luck and welcome to the VHLM :)

Edited by BladeMaiden

6 minutes ago, BladeMaiden said:

@Jepox I’m betting you sign with Nyko but I have a 2nd line position for you if you want it. 1.5 mill contract. We have a active Locker room in Philadelphia and the Reapers wold love to snag an active Dman. Would be happy to help you learn to use the site and i make it super easy to collect tpe. Good luck and welcome to the VHLM :)

Dam right

@Jepox I'm the AGM of the Ottawa Lynx and I'd like to offer you 1.5mil to come play for Ottawa. We got an active LR full of many sim league vets and would love to have you there. Just quote this and say accepted :)

8 minutes ago, Nykonax said:

Dam right

@Jepox I'm the AGM of the Ottawa Lynx and I'd like to offer you 1.5mil to come play for Ottawa. We got an active LR full of many sim league vets and would love to have you there. Just quote this and say accepted :)

yep i'll accept this