Product/Health Thread

Once again saw this on another forum, best to get information from some people you know so figured I'd add this as a way to help people. Some times if you have a minor health issue you go buy a product and it fails to work. In this thread people can tell you a product that worked for them or a suggestion. 

For an example, when I have a sore throat I usually grab Fisherman's friend (and eat them like candy) or Buckley's has a lozenge as well. Someone people use a more non-drug related thing like green tea or even the salt water gargle approach.

Another thing I'll mention. 80% of adults have the HSV-1 virus inside their body, it's basically what allows cold sores to form in your mouth without anything really happening. I've had them a few times and yes they are a form of Herpes but not in a direct way. I tried the Baking soda paste routine and it just simply burns the sore, doesn't really alleviate the damage. Also tried the wet black tea approach. Recently decided to grab Bogo Cold-Sore FX and well see how that goes.

Try to keep it serious, no point in making fun of another member looking for help. Unless it's Smarch wanted that cream for his rash.

How the fuck do I end up in that paragraph, but I have cold sores like a motherfucker, cause I got the herpes, but I use abreva for them and it gets rid of them usually in a day of two depending on how early you treat them. . 

As far as cough drops are concerned: Ricola Mountain Herb. I've heard that Cold-Eeze shorten the duration of you being sick but honestly, when I'm sick I care less about the duration and just want something to make me feel better, even if the sickness itself is still there but just being masked.

If you get dried up skin in places (I get it on my elbows and knees sometimes) Aquaphor is best. Regular lotions aren't bad (I have a Nivea I got when it was on sale, it's pretty decent) but nothing can match an Aquaphor.

As far as cough drops are concerned: Ricola Mountain Herb. I've heard that Cold-Eeze shorten the duration of you being sick but honestly, when I'm sick I care less about the duration and just want something to make me feel better, even if the sickness itself is still there but just being masked.

If you get dried up skin in places (I get it on my elbows and knees sometimes) Aquaphor is best. Regular lotions aren't bad (I have a Nivea I got when it was on sale, it's pretty decent) but nothing can match an Aquaphor.

The advantages of working in a pharmacy, btw. (Even though I'm in "front end")

If by cold sores in the mouth you mean canker sores (do most people call them that?), I usually just do salt water! 

Yeah that's what some call them. Salt water gargled? 

Guest Svoboda_3

Who is circumsize here (I'm serious) I don't know if i should do it at my age.

I am cut, but that was my dad's decision when I was born. They say there are pros and cons to it, but there's really no right or wrong or no change in how it feels/works other than slight sensitivity. I'm just not sure it would be worth it for you to go through the pain at your age. You just wouldn't get out what you would think in the end, but it would be your own personal decision I suppose.

I don't know if my dick is too big or the skin around it is too small but when it's erected, I barely can pull the skin out and there's a bit of pain with that. I don,t know if this is the normal path of a teenager  and after some time, it's fix by itself but, I'm now 19 (soon 20), there a bit of improvement since i'm 18 but, theres still pain however.

Guest Svoboda_3

I don't know if my dick is too big or the skin around it is too small but when it's erected, I barely can pull the skin out and there's a bit of pain with that. I don,t know if this is the normal path of a teenager  and after some time, it's fix by itself but, I'm now 19 (soon 20), there a bit of improvement since i'm 18 but, theres still pain however.

Go see your family doctor if this is an issue. I can't really say much because I'm cut, but maybe someone else here who isn't can give you advice.

From the sounds of it, it's normal. I say that because I think at some stage most non-cut guys go through that. Doesn't last long but it's part of developing.

Being uncut I can probably answer this.

I have the same issue with the pain when trying to do that but from what I know some just find it easier.  It is nothing irregular and is perfectly normal. 

I wouldn't get cut at this stage.  I've pretty well read everywhere that it really isn't worth it to get done at this point.

That's my technic basically. I try to pull it out before a bit before so it's easier for ''him''. But like I said, I'm not always prepare for that and it's a bit a trouble for me. I hope it fix by itself.

Let's ask Meg how she stretches her skin :lol:

:fish:

anyways, as much as I love talking about penises, and believe me I do, I have a question about glasses.  So like I know I could just go to the glasses store and get glasses cleaner but glasses stores aren't open at 11:30 at night and I have this mark on my glasses I can't get off even when I rinsed them off with water it just spreads (this mark is not from anything penis related) does anybody know anything that works to clean off glasses well besides just water?

Guest Svoboda_3

anyways, as much as I love talking about penises, and believe me I do, I have a question about glasses.  So like I know I could just go to the glasses store and get glasses cleaner but glasses stores aren't open at 11:30 at night and I have this mark on my glasses I can't get off even when I rinsed them off with water it just spreads (this mark is not from anything penis related) does anybody know anything that works to clean off glasses well besides just water?

Windex (glass cleaner), contact solution or a mixture of water and vinegar.

Vinegar 

Thank you! Something that isn't so awkward.. well there is lens/screen wipes.. i always have a ton of those small packets.. what type of mark is it?