Position: C

Height: 70 in.

Weight: 170 lbs.

Birthplace: United States of America

Player Page

@VHLM GM

Welcome to the league!

Let me know if you need any help!

How did you find us? A VHLM will be contacting you shortly to offer you a contract!

https://discord.gg/TQ3wnCA

That's the link to our discord where most people hangout and chat!

Hey @Jake Levine!

Welcome to the league I'm the AGM of the Ottawa Lynx and would like to offer you a contract. We can offer 2nd line minutes (about 20-25 a game), a 1.5 million contract and a friendly and active locker room on both discord and the forums. Me and my GM are both very active and willing to help with any questions you got, you just got to ask! We've developed many great players in Ottawa, including 5 of the 1st round picks in the recent VHL draft, and you can be the next. Just quote this post and say accepted to join the Lynx! 

Other teams will also offer contracts here, so join based on who you feel will give you the best experience

Have fun and best wishes,

Nyko

Hi , @Jake Levine

I'm BladeMaiden Philadelphia Reapers' GM.  I would like to offer you a 3rd line spot on my team, with an opportunity to move up as you gain tpe. The Reapers are a very good spot to start growing your player. There is lots of room to move within our organization and I am always available to help with explaining how to use the site (Gaining and applying TPE and Player Builds). We have an active Discord LR where our team goes to chat and relax as well as a formal one here on the forum. Philadelphia is looking to build our base in this our inaugural season, and show the rest of the league what the reapers are capable of.  If you like to have fun and want to go to a team that will help your grow, respect you as a player and still have a lot of fun the Philadelphia Reapers is the right team for you!  Just quote this post and Type "accepted" to join the Reapers and become a part of VHL history by playing with us in our first season!

-Blade

1 minute ago, Jake Levine said:

Player Information

Username: Jake Levine

Player Name: Rhys Chism

Recruited From: YouTube

Position: C

Height: 70 in.

Weight: 170 lbs.

Birthplace: United States of America

Player Page

@VHLM GM

KlZGnCA.png

Welcome to the Victory Hockey League! 

I am the general manager of the Saskatoon Wild, one of the teams that make up the VHLM and we're looking for active, dedicated members to join our hockey club and become a part of our proud history here on VHL. The Saskatoon Wild would like you to become a key piece of our top six forward group - we're offering the league set 1.5 million, one year contract to play for the Wild and we're hoping you'll make us more competitive! 

We support all of our prospects through an active and engaged management team, if you need anything we're there for you! 

Looking forward to your decision. 

To accept Saskatoon's offer, quote this reply and say 'Accepted'.

We'll tender a contract after that. 

Peace
General Manager
Saskatoon Wild 

19 minutes ago, Nykonax said:

Hey @Jake Levine!

Welcome to the league I'm the AGM of the Ottawa Lynx and would like to offer you a contract. We can offer 2nd line minutes (about 20-25 a game), a 1.5 million contract and a friendly and active locker room on both discord and the forums. Me and my GM are both very active and willing to help with any questions you got, you just got to ask! We've developed many great players in Ottawa, including 5 of the 1st round picks in the recent VHL draft, and you can be the next. Just quote this post and say accepted to join the Lynx! 

Other teams will also offer contracts here, so join based on who you feel will give you the best experience

Have fun and best wishes,

Nyko

Accepted

11 minutes ago, Jake Levine said:

Accepted

Hey man, I just found out that we are at our claim limit for waivers. You'll have to sign with another team. Sorry about this ?

Let me know if you have any questions though

Once again sorry, my bad.

Halifax offers you a one year contract in a middle six role on a very competitive roster. We have a team Discord and me the other players can personally train you up. If we get the right team together, we have a great shot at winning it all!

2 hours ago, Sonnet said:

19KG0xP.png

Hey there, @Jake Levine! I'm Sonnet, the general manager for one of the VHLM's expansion teams, the Houston Bulls! I have loads planned for this team in terms of both activity and performance, and we'd love to have you as a core member of our inaugural roster.

As a new GM and a new team, my goal is to set the standard for how a VHLM team operates and presents itself. I try to get every player a jersey number and a banner that hangs in our locker room, some exclusive press conference questions each week to help tell the team's individual story, graphics and sigs for all of my players, and even all-time statkeeping so everyone has the chance to make Bulls history. We also host an active Discord channel, where most of us come to chat about the VHLM and anything in general, and stay up-to-date on new TPE opportunities! It's my goal to make Houston a flourishing team environment, and I'd love for you to be a part of it.

I'd like to offer you a spot on our second forward line, with the potential to move up if you keep active and keep earning TPE! We're a tight-knit bunch here in Houston, and with our friendly locker room, I'm sure you'll be able to maximize your potential and become a key component in turning our dream of making history into a reality.

So, what do you say? Would you like to be a part of history?

Accepted. Looking forward to being a member of Houston!