Naomi Couldn't Beat Them; Joined Them

JardyB10

After a disappointing 2nd round playoff exit, it was going to be a long off-season for the Helsinki Titans.  The team was aging, and it was time for a changing of the guard.  Long time General Manager and expert rigger Mitchell Higgins stepped down in favour of player agent Vincent Wong, known for his representation of all-star Ethan Osborne.

Before the change at the helm however, Higgins traded damn near every single player on the roster, including former 2nd overall pick Naomi Young.  After round 1 of playoffs, Young proclaimed she had converted to the Faith of R'hllor, to smite Lord Davos and his subjects.  This plan failed, and she was then awkwardly exiled to Switzerland to join her rivals.

"I had mixed feelings about the ordeal, but then I realized the Dynamo have like, 4 or so of my Top 10 favourite people in the VHL.  I took it as a sign that R'hllor is a false god, and have NOW decided to convert to the faith of the old gods.  I took my vows under a heart tree just yesterday," said Naomi, an apparent zealot.

The Dynamo are hoping to repeat as VHL Champions, having only lost Odin Tordahl in the off-season.  This loss was offset by the acquisition of Young, and the roster was bolstered further with the free agency signing of Felix Zamora.

Naomi ended the interview with, "We are going to fuck up some shit, even though this franchise is kind of gay."

• Admin

We also lost Matteo Gallo which is fairly frightening. And Lars Lessio, oh god it's all falling apart.

Also, I don't think heart trees apply given that Davos is definitely the faith of the seven.

• Admin

But Ser/Lord Davos is most certainly a believer in the Faith of the Seven.

Or maybe Stannis is our god. This is one for the philosophers. But them scary trees have nothing to do with this establishment!

But Ser/Lord Davos is most certainly a believer in the Faith of the Seven.

Or maybe Stannis is our god. This is one for the philosophers. But them scary trees have nothing to do with this establishment!

He's a believer of the Seven in the books, and apparently an Atheist in the TV show.

So in truth, Davos follows the Seven.

But his favourite person in the world is a follower of a red cult that lights everything on fire, so I'm pretty sure you can accept my trees!

• Admin

He's a believer of the Seven in the books, and apparently an Atheist in the TV show.

So in truth, Davos follows the Seven.

But his favourite person in the world is a follower of a red cult that lights everything on fire, so I'm pretty sure you can accept my trees!

Ironically, his least favourite person in the world is also a follower of a red cult that lights everything on fire.