S65 Regular Season Index

Devise

6 hours ago, Beketov said:

Punishment (or lack of) whether he decides to miss 1 game or 3 will be decided at the end of the season as it always is when we have the full information. @ShawnGlade Can decide how he wants to proceed but I’m not gonna confirm or deny a punishment beforehand.

Well my take on it is that if I'm gonna get punished in either scenario, then I'm just gonna play my starter and forget about the other 3 games. I think I'm ok playing my backup today, however if I do then I wouldn't expect to be punished even though I'd be short a game. What happened was sorta out of my control, and I made an honest effort to get my 8 games in, and I did but it was a flukey situation.

• Commissioner
1 minute ago, ShawnGlade said:

Well my take on it is that if I'm gonna get punished in either scenario, then I'm just gonna play my starter and forget about the other 3 games. I think I'm ok playing my backup today, however if I do then I wouldn't expect to be punished even though I'd be short a game. What happened was sorta out of my control, and I made an honest effort to get my 8 games in, and I did but it was a flukey situation.

Given the situation a lack of punishment for only 1 game over (when @Devise has admitted he missed the lines, not that you didn’t send them) is possible; I just can’t guarantee it without looking over everything.

However I’ll say flat out that 3 games over there won’t be a chance you aren’t punished and even if we decide on punishment in both cases it’ll only be made worse if you play your starter extra.

Realistically this is why we always suggest just getting them out of the way, so that if something happens with the sim it doesn’t completely screw you.