S66 Draft - Top-5 names

jRuutu

As those who are familiar with the world of scouting know, often the most imporant part on the whole process is figuring out how well the players name fits your teams jersey. If your draftees name looks bad and/or it means something offensive, that will be a problem. I´m here today to share my picks on players who have a last name that will look good on basically every jersey in VHL! Lets get into it:

1. Kari Jurri.

Simple, but effective. Shades of a familiar name, but then you got also the comedy factor in there. Jersey with that name on it could turn out to be a huge sales hit in Finland.

2. Shawnomir Jagr

Who can say no to that last name, huh? Legendary.

3. Nacho

I like this, always wondered why we don´t see more ´artistic´ names in hockey, bit like in football with the Brazilian players.

4.  Kyle Sabertooth

Fierce name, marketing team will have a lot of fun with it. If Kyle ends up being a power forward, could be one of the best playing style and name combinations out there.

5. John Frostbeard

Is there anything worse than frost on a beard? But still, who does not like a beard? Automatically gets on my list.

That is all I have today, tune in next week when I will look at 5 players who would look good on the cover of cosmopolitan!

20 minutes ago, jRuutu said:

As those who are familiar with the world of scouting know, often the most imporant part on the whole process is figuring out how well the players name fits your teams jersey. If your draftees name looks bad and/or it means something offensive, that will be a problem. I´m here today to share my picks on players who have a last name that will look good on basically every jersey in VHL! Lets get into it:

1. Kari Jurri.

Simple, but effective. Shades of a familiar name, but then you got also the comedy factor in there. Jersey with that name on it could turn out to be a huge sales hit in Finland.

2. Shawnomir Jagr

Who can say no to that last name, huh? Legendary.

3. Nacho

I like this, always wondered why we don´t see more ´artistic´ names in hockey, bit like in football with the Brazilian players.

4.  Kyle Sabertooth

Fierce name, marketing team will have a lot of fun with it. If Kyle ends up being a power forward, could be one of the best playing style and name combinations out there.

5. John Frostbeard

Is there anything worse than frost on a beard? But still, who does not like a beard? Automatically gets on my list.

That is all I have today, tune in next week when I will look at 5 players who would look good on the cover of cosmopolitan!

Triggered that HHH wasnt part of this.

7 minutes ago, Beaviss said:

I'm old now whipper snapper 

Don't have to tell me. I'm up with the talent involved in WON Worst Worked Match of the year 2018. Might want to tell HHH he's old now though because he continues to come out looking like a sons of anarchy reject, acting like a rebel teen with a bunch of other old friends. 

23 minutes ago, Devise said:

Don't have to tell me. I'm up with the talent involved in WON Worst Worked Match of the year 2018. Might want to tell HHH he's old now though because he continues to come out looking like a sons of anarchy reject, acting like a rebel teen with a bunch of other old friends. 

I'm going to throw him an email now. I feel out of touch when it comes to the WWE. Haven't watched since the degeneration x days.

19 minutes ago, Beaviss said:

I'm going to throw him an email now. I feel out of touch when it comes to the WWE. Haven't watched since the degeneration x days.

Tbf those days never really died. Kinda the problem.