ECN Draft Interview "Jet Jaguar"

FrostBeard

ECN.jpg.724153135464972f0cd19a17400abf15.jpg

ECN Draft Interviews

1267855122_JetJaguarPre-draftinterview.png.b1e3a73a5263d256cc1541d752a7d64d.png

ECN draft interviews is a way how to get to understand what they want in their future teams and what are their expectations for the next season. This time we are looking at one of the most promising new players coming to VHL in the upcoming draft. High TPE and great personality are all the things you need in your team, so get yourself some Jet Jaguar. His season in VHLM was quite rocky. He finished his season with 57 points in 70 games played. That wasn't the best season by a landslide but his abilities were well recognised by Philadelphia and Halifax. 

Questions

- First off, thanks for agreeing to this interview. How would you rank your first season? -

- Thanks for having me! I personally was pretty disappointed with my first season. I felt that I was finding my game with Philadelphia and then after the trade to Halifax, I really felt my level of play drop. My production wasn't there for the second half of the season or the playoffs.  I am proud to have made it to the VHLM finals with Halifax, but I feel like I had a bad series and was part of the reason we lost to Minnesota in the finals.

- Who was the biggest influence to you on your first season? -

- Hmm, good question. I had many GMs and teammates who helped me out through my first season. I'd say the biggest help was probably my first VHLM GM, BladeMaiden. She ran an active locker room that was fun to be apart of and she also made it easy to stay up-to-date on training & tpe opportunities. She didn't scythe my head off either, which was good! 

- Now to the current draft. Which are the teams that you would like to join in VHL after the draft? -

- I would be happy to join any VHL team, to be honest. If a team is willing to show faith in me by selecting me in the draft. I will gladly play for them. If I had to choose my favourites though, I would go with Moscow or Malmo. I would love to be a part of a new franchise and help create some history in the VHL.

- In the end, what do you believe will future bring for you and what is that you want to say to GM's looking at you as a potential draft pick? -

- I am now on my third career player in the VHL, and hope to make Jet Jaguar my best player yet. My goal is to somehow make the VHL Hall of Fame, which has eluded me thus far.  I've won numerous Continental Cups with my previous players, but individual awards have always seemed to evade me. I'd just like to make this goal clear to any GMs looking to draft me. I plan to stay 100% active through the career of Jaguar, to hopefully get him inducted into the VHL Hall of Fame one day.

- Thanks for the answers, good luck in the draft! -

- Thanks for the questions!

We at ECN wish Jet Jaguar (Gorlab) a great upcoming draft and let's hope the team that will draft him will use him and help on his way to Hall of Fame! 

People mentioned: @gorlab, @BladeMaiden