Breaking: Aran Thranduil Steps Down as GM

Nykonax

BREAKING:

With the S66 campaign over, the news has finally come out. Halifax General Manager Joseph McWolf stepped down due to personal reasons, and left AGM Aran Thranduil in charge. League executives announced a couple hours ago that Aran Thranduil would officially be taking the reigns in Halifax, after an almost 8 month stint as an AGM, where he's gotten fired once, but has been loyal to Halifax under Shawn Glade and Joseph McWolf.

Many memes have been made about the GM, saying that he needs more training, or questioning if he is ready. He announced a press conference an hour ago, where he stated this:

"It is with great regret that I say this, but I feel like its something that needs to be done. Over the past 8 months I've learned a lot about being a GM, but I just don't think I'm ready. So with that being said I'm stepping down and becoming an AGM again. It's a great honor to be chosen but there are certainly more qualified candidates for the job. I'm not sure when I'll be ready to GM, but it will take atleast another year as an AGM before I consider myself ready. Thank you"

Jokes love ya @Thranduil

24 minutes ago, Thranduil said:

To be clear, I am putting @rjfryman, who I recently hired as AGM, in charge and he will be showing me the ropes of GMing while I assist from the AGM's corner, where I belong.

I knew it. It's impossible for you to become a GM. 

Your destiny is always being the assistant.