(S67) G - Virgil Ligriv, TPE: 30

MMFLEX

AXa3qsT.png

Hello @MMFLEX

Let me open up my offer with a question, do you want to make history? San Diego was introduced this off-season and is in its inaugural season in the league. What does this mean for you? Well, it means YOU are the one that is being offered the chance to set team records, be the first to do anything and everything on this team, and have your name cemented in the legacy that is the Marlins. I’m sure that’s intrigued you, so let me tell you what else is in it for you.

I am a thirteen-year veteran in sim leagues. I know sim leagues inside and out, I’ve been a GM on and off in multiple sim leagues for around eight of those thirteen years, meaning not only will you have someone behind you every step of the way that is willing to help you with everything, but also someone who knows what they are talking about and is going to ensure you’re active and doing everything I can to personally see you grow and succeed in the league.

Now if this sounds good, which I personally believe it does, all you need to do to begin your time here in San Diego is quote this offer and say “I accept”. I’ll be offering for you on the VHL Portal shortly after, and you’ll receive a link to our discord LR too.

We're offering backup goalie minutes to begin, until you are able to accumulate some TPE then we may be able to fit you in 50/50 on the starting minutes. With tons of activity on this new team, I think you'd be a great fit.

Welcome to the league regardless of your decision.

Hi and wecome to the VHL @MMFLEX

I'm the GM of the Las Vegas Aces. Winners of the S64 Founders Cup! You've joined at a great time. It's the offseason and we have just finished our draft. Vegas would like to offer you a role in a tandem netminding situation, with an opportunity to start all the time  as you improve! If you have any questions feel free to ask here or I the league discord. There is even a dedicated page for newcomers to learn the ropes.

If you're interested I'll be happy to send along a standard VHLM contract for you to sign!

Either way welcome and enjoy your time in the VHL. 

Come to Vegas and bet on the Aces

9 minutes ago, oilmandan said:

Hi and wecome to the VHL @MMFLEX

I'm the GM of the Las Vegas Aces. Winners of the S64 Founders Cup! You've joined at a great time. It's the offseason and we have just finished our draft. Vegas would like to offer you a role in a tandem netminding situation, with an opportunity to start all the time  as you improve! If you have any questions feel free to ask here or I the league discord. There is even a dedicated page for newcomers to learn the ropes.

If you're interested I'll be happy to send along a standard VHLM contract for you to sign!

Either way welcome and enjoy your time in the VHL. 

Come to Vegas and bet on the Aces

What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas, right?